Introducing JobMatix POS
JobMatix JobTracking started life as a job tracking support system to go with MYOB Retail Manager; MYOB RM provided the Customers, Stock and Sales functionality. Now that it seems like Retail Manager is approaching its end of life, JobMatix needs its own Stock/POS functionality.
JobMatix now includes a set of new Retail POS modules designed to replace the core Retail Manager Stock/Sales/Purchases functionality. . This provides an escape route out of Retail Manager, and of course a new Retail-POS partner for JobMatix JobTracking.
JobMatixPOS supports most of the important POS/stock functions of Retail Manager. These include stock control, purchasing and goods received, serial tracking, customer account and cash sales, most payment types, etc., as well as account payments and debtors statements.. Retail Manager shps will be able to migrate suppliers, stock, serials, and basic customer information from their current RM recent.mdb database to JobMatixPOS using the migration feature.
For JobMatix JobTracking users with JobMatix POS functionality, JobTracking job delivery and sale is done directly via the POS Sale screen, bypassing the need to scan in the list of job parts (barcodes) into the sale.
(NB: POS functionality in JobMatixPOS dll 4.2.4282.1025 is at Beta +stage, and not yet in full release mode. Users should evaluate JobMatixPOS first in a separate (non-production) test environment.)
Built on Microsoft .Net Framework and MS SQL Server desktop client-server technology, JobMatix Point of Sale (POS) is a secure user-friendly comprehensive sales, customer and inventory system.
JobMatix POS features and functions:
- Advanced Stock/Inventory system- includes product photos, item serial number tracking from purchase to sale, Purchase Orders and Goods Received, and Stock Barcode Labels; stock records can be migrated from Retail Manager content where available.
- Customers, Staff and Supplier records- migrated from Retail Manager content where available.
- Cash and Account Sales, Refunds, Laybys and Quotes; Credit Notes (store credit) available for registered customers; Invoices and receipts printed as needed.
- Customer Subscriptions– supports periodic billing for managed services and rentals. Fully integrated with debtors ledger.
- Debtors Statements for account customers;
- Emailing: Customer invoices and Statements can be sent by Email.
- Daily Cashup– includes Till Balance and Payments Reports.
- Sales, Payments and Stock Reports
- Advanced Stocktaking- (Full or Partial Stocktakes)
JobMatix POS is fully compatible and integrated with JobMatix JobTracking. The JobMatix graduated Site-Licence makes for simple, affordable licencing.. Check out our licencing page for current pricing.
Migration from Retail Manager to JobMatix POS
= = = the end = =
Copyright © Aztrinity 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.