Introducing JobMatix POS
JobMatix JobTracking was originally conceived as a job tracking support system to go with MYOB Retail Manager, which provided the Stock and Sales functionality. Now that it seems like RetailManager is approaching its peak usablility, JobMatix needs its own Stock/POS functionality.
JobMatix version 3.3/3.4 includes a draft of new Retail POS modules designed to replace the core RetailManager Stock/Sales/Purchases functionality. . This will be able to be used as an alternative to MYOB Retail Manager itself, and of course as an alternative Retail-POS partner for JobMatix JobTracking.
JobMatixPOS will support most of the important POS/stock functions of RetailManager. These include stock control, purchasing and goods received, serial tracking, customer account and cash sales, most payment types, etc., as well as account payments and Debtors statements.. RetailManager users will be able to migrate suppliers, stock, serials, and basic customer information from their current recent.mdb database to JobMatixPOS using the migration feature.
For JobMatix JobTracking users with JobMatix POS functionality, JobTracking job delivery and sale will be done directly via the POS Sale screen, bypassing the need to scan in the list of job parts (barcodes) into the sale.
(NB: POS functionality in JobMatixPOS dll 3.4.3401.417 is at System Test stage only, and not yet in full release mode. Users should eveluate JobMatixPOS in a separate (non-production) test environment only.)
Built on Microsoft .Net Framework and MS SQL Server desktop client-server technology, JobMatix Point of Sale (POS) is a secure user-friendly comprehensive sales, customer and inventory system.
JobMatix POS features:
- Advanced Stock/Inventory system- includes product photos, and item serial number tracking from purchase to sale, Purchase Orders and Goods Received, and Stock Barcode Labels.
- Customers, Staff and Supplier records- compatible with Retail Manager content.
- Cash and Account Sales, Returns (refunds), and Quotes; Credit Notes (store credit) available for registered customers, and Debtors Statements for account customers; Invoices and receipts printed as needed. In a future release, customer Transaction invoices and Statements will be able to be sent by Email.
- Daily Cashup– includes Payments, Sales and Stock Reports.
- Advanced Stocktaking- (Full or Partial Stocktakes)
JobMatix POS is fully compatible with JobMatix JobTracking. The JobMatix graduated Site-Licence makes for simple, affordable licencing.. Check out our licencing page for current pricing.
Migration from Retail Manager to JobMatix POS
= = = the end = =
Copyright © Aztrinity 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.